You've reached the public wiki of Matt Poepping. I have a wide range of growing interests, and this page is here to help me remember all the stuff I like to claim I do: I like to take pictures of things, but I don't think I wear enough black to be a photographer. I like to cook and bake, but I've never really owned a white puffy hat. I like to program , and program a lot, but no ones has ever paid me to do it. I like graphic design , and have been paid to do it, but not much. I like making things, but feel weird calling myself an artist. I like to make sounds with instruments, but have yet to start a band. I'm an automation expert by trade, and this funds all my other hobbies until I win the lottery (You can win without playing right?). I like Illustration and character design. I like to tinker with electronics and I've even built a robot or two. I doodle a lot. I like to use the computer to solve puzzles, and I like to travel when I have time. The list is actually longer, but I feel I'm loosing you, so let us move on.
I'm really friendly and haven't bitten anyone in ages, so if you want to reach out and work on a project or say hi, spam me, or whatever let me know. All my contact info is over on the side.
Things I'm working on
- use aruco and opencv to save images from a scene.
- pingwatcher: a simple tool to monitor network latency and graph it.
- adventOfCode2017 : A month of programming puzzles
- inkTober : A month of inking
- negativeSpacePictures : building physical images in negative space
- guitarPickHolder : 3d-printed guitar pick holder.
- adafruitFeatherHuzzah : Wireless painting with an arduino.
- mainarizumuPuzzleSolver : my Mainarizumu Solver
- longmontDataScienceElkExample : setting up an elk stack in docker
See everything on my projectsList page